Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It's been forever!

I feel like I dropped off the face of the bloggy earth. Sigh. I haven't been able blog or look around at everyone's wonderful creations for weeks. So sorry for my recent absence. Things have been a little hectic here. I've been trying desperately to cut my hours back at work so I can be home and actually enjoy my life a little and we've had alot of new changes happening in our house :o) I promise to update everyone soon and hopefully this week I can let my creative juices flow a little and get a project posted again. Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erynne :)

    I understand completely! I hope things slow down for you soon. I just wanted to say thank you for your sweet comments you left me.

    Happy Mother's Day!

    rue

    ReplyDelete